Blackmail fetish






You always trembling in fear at the idea of being exposed... to your wife, your friends, and family, but it also makes you horny? I can help you. Tell me your secrets and give me contact numbers/emails
I love to see that fear in your eyes when I tell you I am gonna contact your wifey to show her what a slutty faggot you are and how much money you spent online. But that idea makes you so horny and weak, much more than boring sex with your boring wife.
I know you love to edge and send to me while being caged and plugged, maybe wearing your GF/wife/ sister panties, sniffing them or sniffing poppers for me, so vulnerable and mesmerized by my voice and eyes.
As you can see I can easily combine cuckold or forcedbi scenario with homewrecker, exposure and your favorite blackmail fetish. Just book your session and tell me all your submissive needs and limits